Everybody would agree that only a lion looks stunning with a massive mane. Frizzy mane-like hair would neither suit you nor me.
We’re aware that lack of moisture in hair results in a frizzy mess, but most of us are oblivious to the underlying cause. Excessive colour treatments, extended hot water baths and extreme use of hot tools are a few reasons why our hair cuticles dry and open up, leaving the core exposed and vulnerable to the humid environment. These raised cuticles make a passageway for moisture to enter and swell up the hair strands, ending up with your hair looking dull and dry.
Here are a few A-List tips from our top-notch experts for you
• Use hydration shampoos and conditioners, for extra moisture that seals the cuticles of each strand
• Get regular haircuts to prevent damage from split ends climbing up your hair
• Always brush your hair before taking a shower to avoid further knots and tangles
• Prefer ionic technology hair tools over others, as ions provide negative charge which flatten and smooth hair
• Synthetic hair oils can never beat oils produced naturally in the hair, so try to retain the natural oils for healthier anti-frizz hair.